Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 Edmonton!!!!!(2008)Part 2

Erm..now it's holidays so Im very free..
when Im free,i gotta find sth 2 do..if not..
Frens,u know what i wanna say la horh?*^-^*















This is my class!!!2 Edmonton...
i wont 4gt my sweet n sour memories in 2 Edmonton...lolx..
My first day in 2E--3rd of January
hrm...i sat with Shien Ping i think so..^^
She is a nice gal..i will introduce about her nex time..lolx..















--Tha dang--
Saw these mei nv?
the one in uniform is---Cindy!!
beside her is Miss Elaine..
ohh..i c double arr..do u?
Cindy is our class treasurer..my past..hehe..lolx..
Cindy is a very very very nice gal..
walao..her results..geng arr..although she still cant beat our genius Allie..
She is the 1st one to accept my invitation to do revision together b4 the exams..
so good of her..others refuse lerh..haiz...Allie helped me too..^^
herm..u guys better don't bully her larh..
u guys din pay class fund..she very cham arr..
Such a nice gal like her wont sampai hati to ask $ from u guys larh..
in the end...she failed to collect those $..then she was blamed..
--sad--
so kolian arr..pity her larh..
nevermind horh..hehe..
those who bullied her wont have a nice time..
hehe..our "china 2nd sis"--CCY wont let anyone bully her de..
hehe..me too..dun kacau her ohh..haha..lolx..


haiz..(yawns) sleepy le larh..
i'll tell u guys biut Miss Elaine on my next post..
Bye!!Good Nite..
Sleep tight ya..*^-^*
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

No comments: