Friday, November 28, 2008

hahas!!!!!
im soooo happy today..
keke...guess why...*^-^*

LOL!!!!!
remember today is wad day????
yeaps...FRIDAY!!!!
fridays are nice days!!!

i dint expect him to come today 2..
cuz..
he was TAKEN OVER by other ppl..
hehe..XD..
and futhermore,he was late..
I mean..
we start at 8..
he came at 8.15..
so~how would i noe he is coming?!
haiz~~...
my "6th feelings" so chun de!!
everytime i chose to..
i mean..do..prepare something different,
he will sure show up de..
and when i don't..he also dint show himself up..
when he walked in..
immediately my face turned red..
and GX looked at me suspiciously..
hahas..XD..and i cant concentrate..
I was acctually..
angry?and yet i derno why i was..
i just..don't wanna look at him..
until the program ended and everyone went home..
then i started to talk with him..
i mean..not angry..
i think im jealous larh..
hahas..XD..
cuz..
when he was playing the piano..
he attracts lots of lots of girls..
they just..
erm..
surrounded him?
overflows him with questions?
their eyes just..poped out?hahas..

i guess..
he was really really attractive?
if not..then why was he surrounded by girls?
BTW..
i think one of my frens fell for him..
serious..no kidding..
even HX thought like dat too..
i mean..obviously..
she sat in front of him when we goes to the other place?
and when the one in charge ask her to move..
she refused?
and talked with him?
aiyorx!!!!
my eyes were green now..
haha..probably bcuz of that i was angry?
no..i would not...4 sure..
cuz..i myself noes that HE has GF?
i suspect de larh..
but when i talked about that gal..
he dun have reactions de~
nvm lorh..better proof that im wrong~
hahas..XD..*^-^*

BTW..GX told me sumthing..
(GX=HX)
he said dat..
last time..he went 4 a music concert..
he saw HIM with a gal~
that gal sits bside HIM..
according to GX larh~
GX thought that she was HIS gf?
i mean..it could be~hahas..

my birthday is coming soon..
really soon..
only this Sunday nia..*^-^*
(say hapi birthday to me liao~)
(n..where is my presents??)
haha..JK JK nia..
My birthday wishes...lots..
one of them--
can he??will he??say "Happy Birthday" to me??
just once????

Tha-dang!!!
my birthday wish came true..
he said happy birthday to me le..haha..
actually...
i forced him de larh..
but..not really..
*^-^*
i started our convo by saying that
he owed me something..
one word...
hahas..
guess wad..
then he just act as if he dunno wad he owed me..XD
-blek-
he is a good..
i mean great actor..
haha..XD..

HE: hello
me: NO!not this word
HE: bye bye~
me: no!not this..

our convo goes some sort like this larh..
talking with him ..
haiz...
kek thiok nia...
but..
at last..
he said it..
rapidly..
and i can hardly heard it..
too fast larh..
but i figured it out..
(HAPPY!!!!)

then..i jia jia wan him to write it out..
haiz..but he dun wan..
sounds like he knows wad im thinking about..
u guys also know right?XD..
i pleaded him...still..
useless..
he refused~

i did a stupid thing..
i mean..no larh..
not stupid larh..
i planned it on september i think..
hahas..XD..
i bought a pair of notebook..
same de..
i gave him..
i mean..
Christmas is around the corner marh~
so..nvm lorh..
i meant to give him on 25th..
but..
he's not around Kuching..
he is going to KL..haiz..

OPPSS!!!
i totally forgotten my notes 4 him!!!!!
aduh..
im not seeing him nerh..
so how???!!!!
-sighs-

hey..
we even comunicate in Foo chow yea...
keke..XD..
first time i heard him speaking Foo Chow gua..
hahaz..*^-^*
i disturbed him..
haha...
i mean..
cuz im pleading him marh..
and
he was playing the piano?
so..i use my pen..
i mean..
i put my pen in his hand..
right hand..
cuz..i guess..he use fight hand to write gua..
but.....
i....
i made a mistake!!!
GUESS WAD?!
OMG..his dad came in..
and was standing behind me...
I.....
I dint realise his dad was ther..
i mean..
i guess..
he just came in??
or probably standing there 4 a few minutes?
i quickly squat down..
pretending that i was taking my bag..
keeping my pen into my bag..
i dont dare to watch them..
i walked away quickly..
aduh~!!!

his dad questions HIM..
wad have i done?!
i have no idea wad his dad ask him..
but im sure its about me..
haiz..
and i heard HIM saying wad
erm..no no no...........like dat larh..
-eng eng liao-
-mai kong liao-
LOL!!

Nvm le larh..
die then die lorh..
i am happy..
this is the first time i saw his dad..
not that tall lerh~
thick eyebrows..
orange shirt..
wears specs..
many more~
HE says bye bye to me b4 leaving..haha~
oh ya..HE wears the same white shirt + grey pants~
i have the pic..keke..lolx..
wait~



















haha..this suit..
his favorites~hehe..XD..*^-^*

Sowie guys..its late now and i wana sleep lerh..
BYE BYE!!!
GOOD NIGHT!!!
SLEEP TIGHT OHH!!!
GOD BLESSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!


-Little XinG~

2 comments:

★♥メ酷★RoC★鹏 メ♥★ said...

waliau eh, so kiang ar!!

Josephine [欣] said...

hmm???
kiang wad???
ady eng eng liao lorh~
haiz..