Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAGGED!!! *^-^*

Today,i asked Aaron what am i supposed to write on my blog..
cuz i have too many ideas until i dont noe what to write..
hehe..XD..
so,in the end..Aaron tagged me..hahas..

BTW..

CCY saw my blog...
He said that if i dont delete my blog,
he's gonna burn down my house..
Ohh..im sooo scared...HAHA..
like i would..bluek..XD..

Rule #1 People who have been tagged must (unless you
don't want to) write their answers on their blogs and
replace any question that they dislike with a new
question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are
tagged cannot refuse (unless they don't want to, I mean,
it's a free country we're livin' in).
Rule #3 You can steal this tag and go ahead and do it
if you want. ;]

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING REPLY IS
SUITABLE FOR YOUNG KIDS!
UNDER 18 ALLOWED -ONLY-
Parental discretion advised-Please dun read this fine print.Thanks-

1)Do you have any secrets?
= Yea..of cuz..who doesn't have?
then he/she must be ....4 sharing all her "secrets" until he/she doesn't have any secrets..

2))Would you fall in love with a boy younger/a girl
older than you?
= Younger boy?Maybe..but i prefer older boy larh..XD..
Hey..aren't we under aged to talk about LOVE??jk jk hehe..

3)Do you enjoy going to school?
= herm..yea..cuz holidays are sooo boring..
better still if i go to school..at least i can chat with frens..

4)What would you do with a billion dollars?
= Buy myself a new house..
=Design it myself..
=Buy the furnitures..
=I want a grand piano..
=Izzit enough if i buy myself a WISH(car) or Camry??

5)Will you fall in love with your best friend's stead?
= NO..i wouldn't betray my frens,k?
anyway,their type is not my taste..keke..

6)If you have to choose one person between your boy/
girlfriend & best friend,who will you choose?
= well..what if my best friend and boyfriend=same person??
XD..i choose both larh..hehe

7)List out your 15 favourite songs.
= Do i really need to list it out?Fine then..
=a)played by piano de songs..ALL..(better if its played by him)
=b)played by violin de songs..ALL..(better if its played by him)
=c)played by guitar de songs..some..
=d)Canon in D major
=e)Teardrops on my guitar
=f)Never Had A Dream Come True
=g)Headstrong (i need it when im doing my revision,funny huh?)
=h)It ends tonight
=i)Jesus takes the wheel
=j)Nobody's home
=k)Cant take my eyes off u (quite old..i know)
=l)Till we aint strangers anymore
=m)Titanic..
=n)Unlove u
=o)I had a dream

8)If the person you secretly like is already attached,
what would you do?
= i will arr..i will still like him...*^-^*and wish his life is a happy one

9)Is there anything that has made you extremely
happy?
= ohh..erm..something i wished for for such a long time come true..
His little act is enough to make me happy..<

10)What makes you angry?
= I don't know yea...Don't call me names!!
very sian arr..change another name larh..ADUH!!

11)How would you see yourself in 10yrs time?
= umm..by that time im 24 lorh..still a shorty??hehe

12)What is currently the most important thing in life?
= Studies,friends,love,MUSIC..XD

13)What is the most important thing in life?
= of cuz love,family,studies and MUSIC..
no love=cruel life
no family=helpless
no studies=no future
no MUSIC=NO LIFE!!DULL!!

14)What is more important? Family or career?
= Family come 1st..stupid jerk will choose career..
Aduh!!if u work and work and work,but ur family is not with u,to share your happiness,problems,thoughts..what for becoming the richest person in the world?
No Point..-sad-

15)What is your favourite colours?
= Black Purple Pink White Blue
it depends larh..
In my opinion,yellow(highlighter de colour)=gay..hehe..lolx

16)Would you give all in relationship?
= Yes..i believe in relationships..Am i stupid?? I guess so..-sad-

17)If you fall in love with two people simultaneuosly,
who would you pick?
= If only that would happen..haha..
I will not like 2 ppl at one time larh..
I will NOT..cuz of..him..*^-^*-shy-XD

18)Would you forgive and forget no matter how
horrible a thing that someone had done?
= See first lorh..if its him..nvm lorh..
if its my bez fren i will choose to forgive lorh..

19)What do you want to tell the someone you like?
= Fren,wat can i tell him..Aduh..
Tell him i like him meh..=.=!!Impossible..
I wont be that stupid liao..
I will tell him: Hey,XXX..frens forever rite?no matter what..

20) I now tag :
= Alicia
= Jazz
= Aaron
= Jonathan
= whoever..

No comments: