Tuesday, November 11, 2008

XinG's first post~

Hi,everybody.......erm...i don't really know about blogspots actually....
(still need u guys help)
but...after seeing u guys so busy writing blogs...
it seems like soooo interesting...
so,in the end...
"tha dang"--i made one too...^^

Hmm....i 4gt something.....guess wat?introduce myself!!!XD..
Im Josephine....A retiring prefect in SMK Jalan Arang...
(not that old larh--form 2 nia)haha..lolx
I simply juz LOVE music...dun reason me...cuz i myself duno why..hehe

well..i duno wat to type in here now....
cuz i have tooo many ideas in my head...tooooooo many things to write...
if u want me to write it out......hrm...
it may took me my whole life to write it out,probably not enuf!!
^^..lolx..

lastly 4 today.......i wish everyone of u enjoy ur holiday!!!
herm...make full use of it ya?XD..sound old...like ur mums..haha..
GOD BLESS EACH N EVERYONE OF U!!!cuz we are HIS beloved children!!!haha..lolx..

No comments: