Monday, December 15, 2008

New!!!















































Hadn't seen him 4 ages~~
actually 17 days~~
haiz..
life is so boring~~
aiyorx..why didnt he come?
then..at least i can talk to him~~

saw the first pic??
i drew it last time..
i mean..
last year...
how come i drew it last year??
and i only found out the truth this year??
haiz..-sighx-

second pic..
i discovered that he has an angel in his heart..
a beautiful angel~
actually through his friend,
i know that he had an angel..
until now..i think so~
and that angel is not me..
that gal is same class with him~~
beautiful ohh~~
perfect match~~
read the words in the pic~~
dats wad im trying to say~~
copy right reserved arh~~!!

third pic..
thats my birthday present..
Alicia gave me de~~
cute lerh~~
hehe..XD..
i like it so much arh~~
those words are written by me..
my name and Jazz..
Jazz..gals..
u noe wad im thinking??
haha~!!
bots..no need to know~~
but if u noe
well..ur genius~~
cuz u can read my mind..XD

ok le..finally finish my new post le~~
quite boring..
cuz i dint saw him..
everytime i saw him..
my new post would be interesting..
and vice-versa..
i miss him?
no?
yes?
haiz..
i derno~~
but..
i always will be in my room..
reading the convo again and again..
smiling to myself..

-xing-

No comments: