Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday again

today is FRIDAY..
most of the times i like Fridays..
the reason is simple..
cuz every Friday..unexpected things will happen..

today was erm..an unlucky Friday..
first of all..
my baby card was lost..
i cant find it..
i search all the places..
i almost tear down my house..
but still..cant find it..=(..
(wawawa)crying le larh..haiz..

the second unlucky thing..
i lost my set of keys..
my house keys..
aiyorx~!!
then my dad gave my other set..
afternoon when i reached home..
(i went back with sp)
i can open my gate lock with my dad set of keys..
but..
BUT~!!!
I CANT OPEN MY FRONT DOOR LOCK!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
i stayed outside for one hour~
then i kept on thinking was to get into my house..
at last..
luckily..
i thought of a way n wished that it works..
guess guess guess..
wad way???
i ask permission from my neighbour to go upstairs his rooms..
then i clibe to my house..
through the atap..
owhh goodness..
luckily i thought of this way..
if not..
mati lorh..
stay outside for the whole afternoon?!
whew..
nasib baik i can get into my "beloved" house..
haha..
thats wad u feel if u were locked outside ur house for a day..

the third thing..
the worst and the last thing..
tonight..
my sis told me that my teacher lack of pianist and ask me to go..
so..
i practiced my song..
and went for choir..
i wear my bez clothes..
i duno y..
just gal's "straight sense"haha..
(CCY teach de)
i reached ther at 7.30pm..
which is too early..
then i played my piano..
after quite long time..
it finally starts..
we prayed then start..
when we r jus going to pray..
someone walked in..
HE is the one..
i was really "shioked" to see him..
owh goodness..
i thought no pianist is available so i came..
i thought he wouldnt be coming so i go..
in the end,
my precious time was wasted..

this time it was a success..
i hold back my emotions..no tears~~!!
hehe..XD
but still..i was angry..
i hate him..
n i meant it..
wad he cause me to undergo..
the pains..
i dont know whether the teacher knows that i hate him or not..
cuz i din talk to him anymore..
the teacher still purposely ask me to help him to hand the paper to HIM..
i ever suspected..
is he doing it purposely..
and want to make me sad..

yeah..
i dint talked to him..
i succeed..
i hate him..
for causing such pains..
but..
i also thank him..
for teaching me a precious lesson..

dont let hatred overcome our life..
overcome hatred..
its a good lesson..
i teach de..wakaka..enough for today..
unlucky day..

-xing-

No comments: