Thursday, January 8, 2009

Insanity

It had been so long i didnt saw him..
emm..actually..only a month plus..
but it seems like a year or more than a year to me..
last time i met him is..28 November 2008..
today its 8 January 2009..
how many days arh??
41 days..
nearly 50 days..
this year..2009..
i going to sit for my PMR..
and he too will be sitting 4 it..
hmm..wad kinda result will i have??
and wad will be his reults??
its still an unknown~

i remembered that day..
when i was selected with my friends to bcome a prefect..
we had to attend the Prefect's Camp..
that time..
i was just a 13 years old kid..
ya..KID..XD
we had great time ther..
emm..
i enjoyed myself very much there..
the prefects are good~..
the Head Boy 4 that year is Eddie..and Head Girl i Connie..
i dont remember much abt Connie..
as we didnt talked much..
that camp is a 3 days 2 night camp..
interesting~!!
although we need to wake up at dawn..
and asked to go back to sleep again..
hahas!!
and we also need to be aware of our name tags..
the excos will "steal" our name tags..
and we will be punished~!haha~!
i was punished quite a couple times~XD

well..the second day of the camp is wad i really wana talk abt..
that day..
we have games..
erm..but..
i missed it..
i went to a dinner..
well,focus on the dinner..
that night is a great night..
i sat with Ying Han,Yu tak,Angel and other straight As students..

Hmm..we joked a lot..
actually..not just joke..but play..
i mean..
disturd ppl?
some sort like that..
example:
i was the victim~~
after i took my certificate n cash..
just RM30..XD..
i walked around to find my friends..
Joyces Wong..
from my church..
presently..she studied at..
Pending de smk chung hua middle school?
erm..
i dont know whether the school's name is that o not..
but..i know in chinese larh.."Yi Zhong"
then..haha~!
my certificate was taken by Ying Han..
he,well,erm..
hide it..
he put it inside his envelope with his cert..
and i looked for it for such along time..
they just laughed n laughed..
i nvr thought that it was taken by him..
then at last..
i "snatched" his envelope and look in it..
and found my cert..
haiz..
that was just the beginning of his pranks..

not long after that..
we began to eat~
enjoy the food~
then..
i went to toilet or whatever..
i was not sitting with them..
when i came back..
everyone was smiling..
wad happened again?!
oh no?!
wher is my cup of water?
aiyor yor~~
haiz..
he took it away again~
and hide it..
he enjoyed himself thoroughly yea..
haiz..
he even hide my chopsticks..
after we all finish eating the noodles..
emm..
i mean..
we r full already..
then..
my chopsticks disappeared when i turn around..
other ppl keep on laughing n laughing n laughing..
non-stop..
oh~!!!
u guess wher he hide my chopsticks..
he hide it in the pile of unwanted noodles..
owh goodness~
i cant take the chopsticks anymore..
its sticky..
aduh~!
in the end i need to call the waiter to bring me another pair of chopsticks..
so embarrassing when the waiter looked at the pair of dirty chopsticks..

actually..
HE was ther also..
that night..
he gt straight A's..
he is from SJK Chung Hua no 5..

im sorry..
i dont want to talk more about him..
i 4gt everything about him..
every his details..
its a good thing that this year i wont b seeing him anymore..
i enjoy my life now..
easier..
and haapier..
its hard at first..
but its for my own good..
to 4gt him..
i focus on my studies..
i dont care about him anymore..
wad he wan to do..
wad he had done..
or wad ever..
its his prob..his businesss..
NOT mine..
i care about myself..
this year is going to b a tough year..
PMR..
i need to focus on my studies..
not HIM..
and i meant it..

-xing-

No comments: