Saturday, February 21, 2009

SAD FRIDAY part 2

talked a lot..
He explained everything to me..
He said that he seldom on MSN..
his MSN is auto on de..
and whenever he online..
he was doing sumthing IMPORTANT..
but not dating..
so he blocked me..
then i asked..
how about emails?
he replied..
i dint even open mails..
my mails thousand plus,without a glance..i deleted all..
thats the reason he never reply my emails..
simple reason that explained all?
it was me..
thinking too much..
anyway..
PAST TENSE le..*^-^*
jus hope that @Nn dun get angry when u read my posts..

Whenever happened unpleasant things..
Jesmond owais ther..why not @?
in musics..only Jesmond can help me..
but i was hoping that @ can help me..
he comforted me..
but i was thinking abt @..
i called @ that nite..
and make him sad..
cuz he heard me crying..
which was very stupid..
haiz..
why i called him..
so stupiak..
the bodeh-est gal in the world..
if ther was such award..
im sure the one who will win it..
100%

i duno wad to say le..
i dun wan to type out me n Jesmond de conversation..
so nth to say le..
i hv no mood to type out all the details..
so sienXx~!!!!!!

-xing-

2 comments:

yanQ said...

haiz...

i tink i wanna ask ya sth

bt nt quite suitable to ask here

find me when mi online =)

or mayb at skul

Josephine [欣] said...

if u wana ask me anything regarding relationships..ask here..nvm..all frens ma..