Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Do i really ned to be this sad?

I felt the pain once again..
I have no more energy to cry over him,
to cry over the memories..
But,wherever i was,i will still think of him..

Just now..i cried again..
I let my mind wander about him..
I know we have no more chance..
but the cruel fact hurts..
it was painful to think about it..
When i think that,next time..
The girl beside him was not me..
Another gal was accompanying him..
A gal that was not childish,naive and stupid..
A gal that could entertain him,supervise him..
And a gal that will never force him..
Moreover,he will love that gal like how he loved me in the past..
or should i say..
like how he LIKED me?isit more appropriate?

He changed a lot for me..
I was that kind of gal that like to quarrel and force ppl..
He was that kind of guy,gentleman,caring,kind,but fear many things..
He loved his face more?
but after a while,he really changed for me..
he dont care about wad other ppl think abt him..
he dared to come to my class and walk together with me..
the memories,so sweet but so painful..
BUT,i still cant stop myself from thinking abt it..
in fact,i wanted to think abt him..
i only can live in the past..
for me..he even studied and get quite good result for his academic..
He was really a great guy..
But i was so stupid to let him go..
I hurt him..which was a very stupid thing to do..

I really treated him as one of my family members..
i always quarrel with my family members..
and everytime after an hour or two..
we dint angry each other liaw..
we can even joke together..
they always "rang"me..
i really thought that he was the same..
I thought that everything will be ok the next day..
but i was wrong..
i really regret..so?
I already did such a big mistake..
now,although i beg in front of his door,he will not give me any chance..
Ofcz i wont go n beg in front of his door la..
is ALTHOUGH..
i hurt him so deep..and in the end i hurt myself so much,,
Maybe wad kor say is true..
he nvr love me?but i really dun wan to blieve..
28 days only..we lasted only 28 days..
IF that day i dint quarrel with him..these all wont happen..
and
IF that day we dint even start,we both wont get hurt..
And we two can still maintain like best fren..
I zhen xi oso no use le..
too late..
too late..
late..
late..
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
LATE~!!!!USELESS~!!!

No comments: