Saturday, January 15, 2011

=((

today i went jogging at 4..
i met ahping there..=DD
hehes..
then when i finich the 12th round n started the 13th round..
it started to rain..=(
so i run my way back home lor..
but horh..
plagued by the weather..
tht time i run back..
it rained HEAVILY and i was ALL wet..==
then after 8 minutes..
the rain stopped and the sun shone damn BRIGHTLY!
arggghhhh...kek thiok arhhh..T^T
then i went jogging at the other park..==
haha..with my WET clothes on me..>.<
then i jogged 16 rounds..
hmm..tht park is very small larhhh..
16 rounds= 8 rounds in the park i usually jog..=X..

then i got home..
n found out i gt 3 missed calls from a fren..
well..used to be my close fren..
but now..
i dont know..
i called this fren back..
and this fren apologize for calling me..==
and the way this fren talk is like this fren doesnt know me..
wth..
this fren apologize for other things too..
and asked me not to cry..
when this fren know prefectly i would
(tht time we talked abt the PAST..yes it is the PAST not PRESENT..)
stupid arh........swt..
i duno wad to say liaoo..
i mean i hv a lott to say but duno which to write abt..lol
so..i guess thts all for now..
gotta chiong homeworksss now..teehee..xDD
bye bloggie~~=D


--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: