Sunday, April 3, 2011

ан βιι~

hehe~
April 2 2011~
first time stay awake n talk on the phone till the next day 3.11 am~~
hehes~
and oso started a brand new life dyy..
wheeeeee..xD
April fool that day met Rymen lehhh..
hehe~
after ITC tuition..=P
then sibeh high..
ahping oso commented..say me crazy le..ahahaha
ping's dad forgot to fetch us back lehh..LOL..=P
haha~then he started to sms me lo..=P

chat with him thru phone for so long eh..LOL..xD
teehees!=D
he played guitar for me to listen ahh..
so nice~~awww..<3
he played sentimental one lahh..
and oso and oso
Justin Bieber's BABY~~=DD
then we chat lohh..
then suddenly duno why..
i ask him to sing songs mahh..
then he say you think im ur NPY mehh..
then that time i heard MPY..
i still thought its Media Player Y..lol..==
hehes..then i say ya lo..
then baru makan back my words LOL!haha
then 1 am..he ask me to fill the his empty slot--NPY
lol..i zhuang sha..xD
pretend that i duno what he's talking abt..hehes!
then finally bo bien i wanna hear guitar so i say ok la ok la..
LOL..o.o
hahas~
i still thought its an April Fool Prank..
who knows..
he say he is SERIOUS..o.o
hahas~
he so cute lahh..LOL..owais kacau me one
he lo..scare me with MOMOK n make me damn scared~>.<
huai dan ah!!eeeeeeee~~ahaha

dear ah bii~saw it dy?=D
today
april 3~
go sch meeting~
ah bii oso play guitar for me to listen cz i reached sch too early n im alone..
hahas!
and he even SINGS for me~haha
LOL..so hapiii la~~
he play 蒲公英的约定 and Xiao Weii~=P
then now..1155pm--he is playing LI XIN~~=PP
happieeee~~~wheeeeeee..xD
ah biii~~my cute ah bii~~<3
huai dan ah biii~~
this post is for you la huaidan!ahah~~
=DD





--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: