Sunday, April 10, 2011

EMBARRASSING MOMENT

duhh..
before going to the prefect's camp..
ah ping,Qiqi,luh luh,naomi,qiu,dy,aaron dll
we all EXCOs go to boulevard to buy stuffs needed in the camp mahh..
then i forgot to take my popular card..
so,i go back home n take lo..
b4 going home..
i was texting my fren who will be going over at 3pm mahh..
then i turn into the toilets behind the stall "famous amos" near the food court there
then guess what?==
i thought there's only ONE toilet there
and i took it for granted that its the girls toilet..
when i turned into the toilet..
OMG a guy turn over n looked at me..
i shouted [oh shit!] then turn back to look at the toilet door..
its the MALE's toilet..==
then the other guy oso looked at me..
so damn embarrasing
they were smiling at themselves..
GOSH..
i was too into texting my fren
in the end i ended up going to the wrong toilet..
aduhmaii..
first time entering wrong toilet..
ish!embarrasing!>.<

lalala..then after that everything back to normal lahh..
walked here n there..
eat for 45 minits..[my longest record man == ]
shopping..
nth else..teehee~
then nite tuition..
bo liao..=P


--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: