Saturday, June 25, 2011

25 JUNE 2011




<3 <3 teehees!

just back from Boulevard not longggg...

thenn finish edittt photos lerhh :PP

walalala~

today reali geng arhhh..

after PBSM go Boulevard..

then go home bath n play FB

after that 3pm go Boulevard again..

wheeee..

bought some books n stationaries larhhh :PP

ehh,forgot to tell you guysss

LAST NIGHT i finish the 3 cards dyyy..xPP

3 hours lorhhhh..

drawing n wasting time niaaa :PP

doesnt sound like a form 5 student will do de shi horhhh..

SPM left 19 weeks i go relax relax drawing pulak /.\

btwww~~

today go Boulevard..

met YUMIKOOO anddd AUDREYDEWWW :PPP

hahas!

after buying things at Popular..

i go eat KFC :DD

and read the books i have bought larhh..

aiyerrr..i pokaiii dyyy T^T

seiifoo larrrhhh..

no money lerhhh >.<

then suddenly got 4 adults sit bside me geh table..

talk BUSINESS talk so LOUDDDD -.-

jejas my mood to read niaa..

so i just stare and try to read larhh..

but unsuccessfull >.<

after that i met ANDERSON :DD

he din blif i come alone bo >.<

then he pei me awhile la..

since im alone whatt :D

his fren ah Zach n duno who kacau him gok -.-

then this ANDERSON

JIAK BA BO SU ZOOOOO..

tell me DESMOND was there too..

and he saw me..

i so bo bin lo -.-

wear till so lat tap go..

still met ANDELING n DESMOND..

hai bu shi ANDERSON..

nge nge pull me go the PC FAIR counter there -.-

stilll ask me to talk gok..

told him i duno what to talk le lo

make me so gan ga -.-

anywayyyy..

i shocked when anderson say he older than me 1 yr aaa..-.-

seh kia bin still older than me -.-

after that he let me see his driving license then i baru bliff :PP

hahahs!funny arhh himm..

you shud look at his face when i tell him this saturday got jogathan at school..

every1 wajib sertai de..hahhaha!!

ngaiiittiii so damn funny larhhh :PP

anywayyss..

i took some pictures at KFC :DD

nahhh :PP


















btw.. JULIAN/ALVIN ask me out for a movie -.-

scary one :X

but i dint goo..

cuz din answer his call

now baru know he wana ask me out for a movie :X

sorrryyyy >.<


--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: