Thursday, July 28, 2011

Terrible..



today was in a terrible mood..

well,my frens got the opportunity to apply for the taylor's scholarship..

cz they got 6As and above..

and i was not selected..

was so down..

at that very second..

i hated myself..

why hadnt i do well enough to reach the qualification needed?

im so stupid..

i wanted to go to Taylors so badly..

yet just because i slacked in my past exam..

i cant apply for it..

maybe i should just give up

its no point studying that hard..

wake at 3 or 4 and study yet end up like this..

im tired..reli tired..

especially this few weeks..

i really wanna excel in my studies

but i just cant..:'(

</3 i just cant make it..

wad for sitting here and crying over split milk huh?sighh..

but i just cant stop my tears..T^T


--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: