Monday, November 21, 2011

A wish




oooolala :P play hide and seekkk :P

Todays moral really hard eh -.-

i created a way of remebering the number of words of every nilai this morning :DD

HAHA

the invigilator shocked to see me drawing on the blank paper instead of doing my moral HEHE

eh,she teaches moral one lor hor -.- HAHA

anywayyy i'm glad that i rmb all the number of words of hte NILAIs

now tengah auto-deleting :DD

wednesday add maths and thursday physics

then left only chemistry and biology thennnnn

HAHAHA my special day <3 teehee!

-looking forward-

this yr cant celebrate together but nvm

wait you bu chang bu chang me this DIS after SPM :DDDD


This year,I wishhhhhhhh to have :





A cup of hot coffee <3



A dinner with you :D





A box of chocolates :DD



Ice-creams *-*




And CANDIES (this type of soft candy only) xD





And other cute stuffs (:


and my last wish is to receive the offer letter with scholarship! <3



--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: