Monday, December 16, 2013

Thoughts of the heart

It has been really long since I last updated the blog. Just feel like maybe I should really write down my feelings instead of keeping it to myself.

Firstly, studies. I have finished my A Levels in Sunway University College, time for me to move on. However I had really really really huge dilemma in choosing the path that I wanna pursue in future. Australia- chemical engineering or pharmacy? UK- medicine or microbiology? Local- medicine? Should I even consider business? I have not make up my mind. Previously talking to lecturers, friends many people, but they could not help me. Actually nobody can help me because at the end of the day I'm the one that have to make the decision. I just do not wanna face it. Aaron made me really sit down and think about my future. What I get back is not answers but headache. A severe one til I have to swallow 3 panadols to make it go away. Could not sleep, could not even stand up to find panadols that night. Life's really not that easy. I do not know why I hang on to chemical engineering for 5 years. Is it really because I like physics and the course, or it is just because I know that I would earn decent living to support my siblings in future? I have huge responsibilities and sometimes I just could not take it. Aunts concerned looks and family's advice, everybody is watching me making my decision. I do not know what to do and I do not want to disappoint them. Being in the centre of attention for this kinda thing is not what I need. I'm just a normal kid. I need time to think or please somebody decide it for me. I'm scared that one fine day in future, I'll look back and regret, scolding myself for making this kinda decision.

Secondly, Sunway. A place full of bittersweet memories. Freaking tempted to just accept Monash offer, study medicine and stay there longer. Too many possible reasons for me to stay there. But I know, staying in a place full of memories, yet cannot even make things happen, I would go crazy in no time. For the past 2 weeks I have been experiencing enough. The feelings of being so useless and cannot do anything to change any freaking thing, its so damn hurt. Well, I could not blame anyone or anything for what that have happened. Someone used to say, everything happens for a freaking reason and I damn hope the reason is reasonable. I'll dedicate the bittersweet memories there in another post.

Thirdly, time flies. I have an awesome and most probably the best bday I've ever had in these years. All my friends they remembered my bday and celebrated with me. Firstly, my beloved housemates! Lavinia Kong texted me on 27/11 saying that we are celebrating Yan Ying's bday and asked me to go back hostel. I went back and she was out. Other housemates gave me presents they bought for me in Langkawi. Suddenly, Lavinia entered the unit with a bday cake with the guys behind her singing Happy Bday song. Thank you buddies! I miss you guys damn much. Ky, Twinkle, Lavi, Shi ying, Yan ying, Daphne, yi han, kee, jeihin, jonathan, man hong etc. They were there for me and Im seriously touched! Awesome friends! Thank you you all for the presents, for the memories and for being there <3 p="">
Thank you Ruby for spending a day with me in IOI Boulevard. Had a wonderful lunch with you at Sukishi eating buffet. Hey girl, seriously, you should eat more! too skinny d! We went and find empty boxes for me to move out from SMR too. Sis! Thank you for everything. Memories in Ausmat, studying together and psychology too! I miss the time I sleepover at your place :p Hope u and Jevon would be happy always yah! Stay sweet buddy (:


Next in line would be Krystal Voon and the gang! Kim, though I just know you, you're a damn nice girl. The only thing is that you always bully my baby turtle! ): Krystal Voon! Chabo! Thank you for being a great sis and lending me ears when I needed it. Talking late night, sharing thoughts,sleepover, shopping, selfies and everything. My life in Sunway would not be great without u there. Thank you for helping me to move out from my unit on 30/11~ One phone call and this girl come with taxi to help me. Sibeh touched! Thank you Adrian for being there with me when I was damn down and sad. Thank you for telling me stuffs that you would not tell anyone else. Really, I appreaciate our friendship damn much! stay happy with her k :p


Followed by Kinji, Stephanie and Vicky. Thank you for being such awesome friends and spending the night with me in Starbucks celebrating my bday. I have too much things to say to you guys. You guys are always there. Kinji, thanks for the days and time we spent together. You're the one that can make me cry and laugh at the same time. And only in front of you would I cry like a baby releasing stress. Sharing all my thoughts and my days in school. Thank you. Steph n Vicky, pls stay sweet! I remember we used to hand out, dinner, supper, shopping, play pool many other stuffs! I miss you guys! ):


Then, thank you chiah chiah :D for the awesome bday lunch treat at Tony Romas with your sweet babies! (: Night time spent eating buffet at your house, celebrating Isaiah full moon party and also Isaac's 2nd year old bday. (:

Awesome degree CC kaki : Conrad, Kenneth, Jun Wei. Miss you guys lots too. Miss Kenneth's house more though ;p thank you for all the things you guys have done.Especially when u guys brought me to JPA office to settle my things and the dinner we ate at JOGOYA <3 dare="" dont="" fei="" forget="" guys="" hahahha="" nbsp="" p="" to="" u="">

Thank you everybody for being in my life (:

No comments: