Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy..Happy..Happy..

hmmm....Im happy happy happy...
Goodness know why..XD..
Today is a nice Friday..
Im very very very happy...happy until siao lorh...*^-^*
Every Friday I have something to do...
Including today larh..hehe..
As usual i went to the same place...(secret)

Haiz...i saw him...
when i was talking with someone at the front door..
For the first time,i saw his mum..
(actually not the 1st time larh,but its the 1st time i saw her closely)
She was wearing a sky blue sleeveless shirt..sitting on the driver's seat..
i don't realise it was his mum until he came out of the black Camry..
then he just walked by..ignoring me?
i think so..or maybe its because i was talking with someone?
eesh!!why am i finding excuses to cover him?!ADUH!!

after discussing with that someone..
(yea..we were having a talk about something serious..)
then straight i away i took my bag and walked into the room..
i thought he was already sitting there..
obviously i was wrong as there was nobody there..
yes..just me alone..
i took a seat and settled down..
instantly,1000000000000 thoughts filled in my head..
ADUH!!!why!!!!haiz....
-shook my head-
some thoughts were TERRIBLE!!!
then as if someone squeezed lemons on my nose..(its a joke)
Sour!!
so what can i do?!
i stood up and walked to the girl's toilet..(great!what's next)
as i walked towards the door..i mean...near the door..
he walked in..with his friends..
i saw him..and immediately i turned my head down,pretending that i was having headache and was annoyed..
just to avoid to look him straight into his eyes..
BTW,there were so many people..
don't even dare to talk to them although we were friends..
scared to draw his attention..(he wouldn't even bother it larh)


I went to the toilet..i mean RUSHED..
opened the door and end up standing there like and idiot..
trying to calm myself down..
nearly cried..(STUPID!!)
What for crying?!Crying can't even help a bit!!
Plus,i don't wanna be a crying baby..EESH!!
i decided: Time doesn't wait for us..
so,after staying in the toilet for just 1 minute,i came out..
i pretended nothing happened..
i don't expect him to come..
he had not come for roughly a month?...

i just sat down quitely..
feeling strangely sad?
haizzz..watever larh..
luckily that cute HX came to my rescue..
ps=he is my junior k?funny funny de..XD
aduh..if he didn't came to my rescue...
don't dare to imagine it..
As a younger brother,he is soo cute...
herm...wait till he sees this post..haha..

Later,the person in charge gave us a small break..
ohh..so bored..although this HX cheered me up..
but only a bit nia..
part of me still thinking bout him..
haiz..when will i wake up from this ridiculous dream..
of one day we will be together forever..
this kinda thing only exists in fairy tale..
-sighs-
HX teased me..
Aduh..if only what he said can become reality..haha..
u wana know what HX said?
i know u guys are not interested..
but still i wana say it..
if not...this story wouldn't be prefect..LOL!!

actually that time i was talking with another younger brother..
(wao..so many younger brother horh..hehe)
then i ask them,
"Do u guys have blog?"
HX misunderstood it n took it as:
Do u guys block ppl?
then HX ask me,
"Do u block ppl?"
Me: Erm,not really..but 4 sure i block him larh..
(its the same him)
HX: Harh?!You blocked him?!WHY?!
He likes you u know?
Aduh!!!wana tease me,can..
but why u chose today?!Haiz..
He teased me for the rest of the hour..haiz..

Then,the person in charge continued the program..
-sighs-
During the program,i can't concentrate..
now this HX teased me..
then i couldn't helped to turn my head over his direction to look at him..
He was sitting with a kid..
i called him kid although he was already i think erm..Primary 3?
LOL!!Primary 3 is still a kid marh..XD..
The scene was so.....erm...i can't find the suitable word..
It looks like erm..a kind brother looking after a younger 1..
izzit right to describe it?ohh..i really duno..haiz..
then..without any reasons,i wanted to cry again..
kinda insane these days..

Well..when i tossed my head over his direction..
i think we got eye-connection..
erm..i can't tell whether its good or bad..
then i quickly turn my head to another direction to avoid the eye-connection..
I think that he sensed something..
Tears??Definitely NO!!
remember the 1st time i cried in front of him!!!
UGH!!SOOOO EMBARRASSING!!!!
after that eye-connection,
i really don't dare to look over his direction anymore..
but..in the end i still look at him..
probably the word "stares" is better..
(he is nobody..why should i care about him..funny..)
stares only for a few seconds larh..^^

Finally,the stupid program ended...
I can go home le..dismissed!!
YEAH!!but then.......
the person in charge wanted to talk with me and him..
ADUH!!!what have i done to earn this punishment..
i wanna go home..
Mum.help me out of this!!
as i was screaming inside my little heart,
i looked at him..
this time i didn't turn my head away..
i was surprised..
by his act..
he..
actually..
smiles at me..
and
and
and
waves
his
hand
to
say
HI
to
me..

ME..serious..ME..
RIDICULOUS!!!!!!he waved at me..
i thought he would never talked to me again?
i thought he hated,loathed me?
God,what are u trying to tell me?
izzit that he don't hate me?

In the past,it was me who greeted him..
who started the conversation..
who smiled at him..
who cares whether he is here or not..

Now,he greeted me..
he started the conversation..
he smiled at me..
he........

I never thought that he would wave HI to me,
SMILED at me,STARTED the conversation between us..
it was...
Weird?
Funny?
but..
Im happy..
really really really happy..
I don't care the rumours about him..
I really don't wanna care..
I chose not to care..
Let it be..

2 comments:

yanQ said...

Wahahahahahaha!!! -laughes till stomach ache- Gud ler...it actually is a good start for u two...erhem...i mean start to be fren again^^...Kampate ler~~ Hiak hiak...xP

Josephine [欣] said...

aduh...very stupid arh...!!!
friend??still friends lerh....just that i dunno what to say to him..i mean..topic..*^-^*