Thursday, November 13, 2008

History History History!!!!














































Look at this handsome guy...*^-^*
This is our History teacher-Cikgu Ting..
He taught us 2 years History le..
He is quite strict de ohh..
All the "wen ti xue sheng"need to siam if they saw him..
Once he got angry,oh ow............
haiz...scary!!!!
dont want to remember it...haiz...

I remember i was scolded by him...
that time Im still a child...i mean childish...very..
haha..i was punished to stand on the chair..OMG!!
If it happens to me again..i wont be able to held up my head again..NVR..
if i dont remember wrongly,its last year gua...
I dont pay attention in class..aduh...T_T!!!

I will continue the past when i have time..
right now...gotta sleep...
if not...i would look even more like a panda..haiz...
BYE!!!GOD BLESS U ALL!!!NITEZZ!!

No comments: