Saturday, November 22, 2008

My day..(part 1)

Today i went to church..
Dinner..XD..
really not much to say..T-T
tonight also the same..
missing him..
"who is HIM??"
i also derno..XD

tonight i had a fine night with my junior..
the same junior..
i will just call him..erm..
GX..(GX=HX)
same person..

he is a few years younger than me gua..
hehe..quite cute de guy u noe?
he told me a secret..but i cant tell u guys..
sorryXx..
he is very cute..
we talked and talked and talked the whole night..
then we even played the piano together..
he played some songs..then i played some..
fun!!

we played some lame games larh..
to spend our time..
BORING arr!!!!
BTW..we had a nice time..
all i wana say is..
i had a nice night with him..

BUT.....
but..i MISSED him..
although i am happy..
i still think about him..
GX reminded me about him..
GX says that HE taught GX some songs..

GX left early..
i was bored to death..
but hvn die yet larh..*^-^*
i cant stop myself from thinking of him..
yesterday night i even dreamt about him..
CRAZY!!INSANE!!!
but the fact is..i MISSED him..

i kept on thinking the memories before..
i mean last year..
the memories are so sweet..
but..
its over now..
i can only live in my memories..

i got to go..continue it nex time..
bye!!
GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!!NITE!!!

No comments: