Sunday, November 23, 2008

My day..(part 2)

CONTINUE!!!!!

those memories are so sweet...
because last year we just met each other..
and dint talk too much..
which is a good thing..*^-^*

i remember..
lat year when i joined the prefect camp..
on the 2nd day,i go back home early..
and i missed the Sports..
the reason is...i went for a dinner..
with my frens who got 7As in UPSR..
erm..at Ming Zhong Hui Tang..

I was surprised to see HIM there too..
Gosh...I dint know that he was going too..
anyways..that time we havent even start talking with each other..
I always wanted to go back to that night..
I derno why..
that night was awesome..
although i went home early that night..
i mean went back to the camp..
that is the 1st time i saw him out of..........
i nvr saw him outside after that night..
i saw him wearing his U..
cute!!!haha..lolx..
a white,short sleeves shirt+a light sky blue pants..
guess his school yourself..keke..

hmm...now i remembered something..
that was so embarrassing..
guess wad??
my first performance!!!!!
aduh..its terrible!!!!!!
i practiced it and i knew it by heart..
but on that day!!!!!
ADUH!!!!i still make mistakes..
i cried you know?
yea i know..i'm a crying baby..
(wawawawawa)lolx..
i cried for 2 weeks and a few days..
CRY and CRY and CRY..

we celebrated Christmas together..
actually no..
should be..gathered together before Christmas..
*^-^* lolx..
that night..
someone reminded me about my first failure..
and i cried IMMEDIATELY..
adn i jus forgot that he was sitting behind me..
i think he saw my crying..so embarrassing!!!

that night we have performance..
individually..i mean..
show off your talent larh..keke..lolx..
hmm..really..its fun..
that night,something happened..
guess..
HE meddle with his frens violin..
-eng eng liao-
he spoilt it..the string was "broken"..
lolx..his fren=his piano teacher's son..
-eng eng liao-cham liao....
i wonder wad happened to him horh??
cuz i walked away..
to the washroom..*^-^*
haiz...
it was awesome..
but..
it was my memories..
now..
hard to say lorh..
aiyorx!!!!!haiz..haiz..

No comments: