Sunday, November 23, 2008

Out with frens..

Hmm..
today i went out with my frens..
they are:
Yu Tak
Kennx
Wei Meng
Andy
Amelia
Shien Ping
and two more guys..
Yung How and i duno the other one..
actually Alicia was supposed to go too..
bt she cant make it..
-sad sad-

the objective for today's "programme"
=help Wei Meng,Alicia and me to celebrate our birthdays..
(although my birthday is still away larh)
haiz..
i din go 4 the movie..
ya horh..
i 4gt to ask them what movie they watched..
haiz..haiz..

I went to the Spring at 1 o'clock..
i reached there..to meet them..
they came at 2.15..haiz..
i spend 1 hour and 15 minutes wandering around..
those salesmen n women must be thinking:
Wat is this gal doing here?
Walking tru n fro..ADUH..
I already have headache lorh..
Walk in n walk out..ADUH..

hahas..spending 1 hour n 15 minutes there
makes me more understand Spring's shops' location..
Its a good thing too...
Eh..
I saw a key chain arr..
it has HIS name on it..
Chinese name..
i want to buy it u know?
but then i reconsidered it..
what for i buy the key chain?!
Give him merh?
I cant even meet him anymore..see him anymore..
Furthermore,if i bought it and i cant give him..
everyday that key chain stay at my home..
n I c it everyday..
imagine wad will i bcum..
A mad gal!!!
My life will bcum terrible too..
cuz i will think n think n think abt him..keke..
then..i will go crazy..
although now already gone half crazy liao larh..*^-^*




















Wei Meng his guy arr..
i bought him a present..
birthday present..
so beautiful and nice present arr..
still got his name on it arr..
he DUN WAN to take it!!!
ADUH!!!why like dat??
Wei Meng arr..
i know..u only wan presents from ur wife..
but..
u din give me any "face" worh..
how could you!!!
u ask me to keep it 4 u..
but u din take it from u b4 u went home!!!
and u din even tell us u guys went home liao..
u dun wan this present i buy other present 4 u lorh..
-upset-
-cry cry-<

I saw a guy that looks alike HIM..
when i was with my frens at MPH..
i exclaimed loudly when i heard my fren's fren's name..
then,a guy look up at me..
this guy's hairstyle=HIS hairstyle
This guy also wears specs..
this guy's height=HIS height too..
i run away when i saw that guy..
for a moment,i thought it was HIM..
standing in front of me..
i almost cried...
luckily i dint..i still can control myself..
my tears..keke..lolx
if it was HIM standing in front of me...
Hmm...maybe my birthday wish will be granted horh?
but...
its not him..
NOT..

anyways..today's a nice day...
im quite happy..
but...i dint buy myself a rubic cube..
-sad sad-
i cant find it!!!!
aiz..nvm le larh..
nex time i wait 4 HIM to buy for me lorh..
who is the HIM?
i derno..
anybody could b the HIM..
it can b a SHE who buy it 4 me lorh..
haha..lolx..
i'll just wait..
Patiently..*^-^*

HEY..GOOD NIGHT le larh..
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

2 comments:

3 Edmonton 09 said...

Hehe, finaly wei meng take it ? the 精心小礼物??

Josephine [欣] said...

nope..he dint..
aiyorxx!!!
i dun wan to give him liao..huh!!!
so cantik de present better giv other ppl arh!!

NO larh..JK JK..*^-^*