Sunday, May 10, 2009

CEDRIC

haiz..
afternoon quite happy la..
u know why?
cuz i go to my church~
hahas..
so funny

tell u in details..
firstly..
i learnt a new song..
not important la..

haha..
the programme today is
call ppl to sing and u pay~~
u know who is the first ppl tiok shot?


Zzz..
yea..me..
that "big cat" pesan tiok me..
sing high pitch song gok..
ming ming i sore throat ma..
still ask me sing..
bo bien..
he ady pay to ask me sing..
so i sing lo~

when i go up,
i start sing lo..
no sound come out gok..
Zzz
the microphone dun like me..
y say so?
cuz other ppl test the microphone has sound..
only me test no sound come out..
then bo bien nge nge sing..
then until choros the highest pitch..
the microphone got sound..
the MC took it and put in just in front of my mouth..
she helped to take it..
Zzzz..
Zao Xia..
no la..
not that serious..
is no sound then still a bit sore sore de sound..

mian qiang sing finish..
haha..
come down..
cuz im the first one to sing..
my face red until like red apple..

then guess i ask who to sing?
BINGO!!
yes..its CEDRIC~
hahahas..
so funny..
i pay rm 2 nia la..
i know cheap
but after u know the whole story u wont think so..

guess wad did he do..
haiz..
yea yea..
he hit back my request by paying double to ask me to sing..
means he pay rm4 la..
the counter so happy..
one song ady rm 6

i beh song..
i hit back his request..XD
i pay rm 8..
whew..
luckily he dint hit back again..
if not..
Zzz
so i spent rm 10 asking him to sing song..
and u know
he duno how to sing the song i selected..
still wana change song..
ok lo..nvm lo..change change la..
blek..
then at last found one song he know how to sing..
he stand there and start lo..
no sound come out de..Zzz
so my rm 10 spent like dat..
no sound at all..

Haiz..but at least i happy..
XD
funny funny CEDRIC~~
wahaha~!
=) =) =) =)


josephine~

No comments: