Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4get to bring ma keys again~!!!!

today i wanted to walk home..
am i crazy?
from SMKJA to BOULEVARD there..
i asked my dad no need to fetch me..
luckily the weather was ngam ngam ho..
not too hot nor too cold~
God Bless ME~!!!XD

hmm..
today i walked faster or that was just my cuo jue?
seems like i reach home within 20 minutes..
normally 25 minutes..
and i still walk unnecessary path~~

On ma way back..
YuTak,Kenny,Phang and YingHan inside bluebird 's car~
Yu tak called out at me..
they are going to everice..hahaha..
when i past by Everice..
guess what i saw??
hehe..
i saw Siang ann's land cruiser~haha..1881..
thinking that he was hving his lunch there make me happy~
i walked slowly over the food court..
i do not carry the hope of seeing him..
just want him to notice me~

when i cross the road..
the car rush to me when i already walked in the middle of the road..
so fast..
i stood there and stared..
the car coming nearer and nearer..
just a few feet away..
*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp!!!!!!*
the car horned~~!!!!
the moment was scary~~
imagine the next second i will not be in this world..
Gosh..God leads..
luckily im ok~~!!!

fast fast~~~
i reached home..
no keys..
my neighbour invite me to their house.
kor kor helped me climb over the fence to my house..
use ladder la..
then i open the back door and cooked my self something
but cant go into the house..
no keys to go into it..
between kitchen and house got door ma!
i spent 2 hours waiting outside and thinking of a way to get into it..

at last..
i g bang my study room's windows..
i tried to figure out how to open it..
althought the chances were small la..
i used the science theory..
i push one side so that the other side come out..
like see saw..XD
wow..amazing..
i manaed to push it out..
nd open an window out of 6..
then i open the rest..
so hard a~~!!!

my keys were opposite my table..
10 feet away..
i used the long long pole to chuan the leys to me..
luckily i succced..
funny arh~~hahaha~~~
today was happy day..
although nearly no live..
haha
god bless all~

josephine~

2 comments:

M@RCU$ J@CKR3Y said...

haha...

你告诉我们怎样打抢你家的办法...

哈哈...

^^

Josephine [欣] said...

haha..scared wad..
u bun su lai la..
XD