Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Romantic

today~
one fren of mine~
and his gf
(my gf oso)
haha..she is his gal fren..my gud fren la~
hiak hiak~
dating lo..
2 weeks le..
the guy so happy~

im so happy
to see that my frens had found their true love~
i wish they can live happily
their love last long lo~
this guy~
so romantic~
he wanted to take a nap~
and wake up at 12 am~
the reason is to call his gf~
i asked why?
he said..becuz its 5/20~
gosh~
seldom guys care abt those petty things~
even gals sometimes oso dint realize it~

before~
he was a romantic guy too~
he made me so touch by words~
i nearly cried after listening to his words~
i simply just can feel the love~
the love towards me....
i ever think of accepting him
and spend all my time with him..

haiz..but..
before we manage to bcum couples..
he left me..
for studies..
for not to hurt me..
for all sorts of reasons~
the taste was bitter..
it was like..
ur heart..pierced..
and u apply salt onto it~
it hurts a lot~~

i made my stupid decision..
i zhu fu him to be happy forever..
i prayed for him..
i even volunteered to help him..
chasing back the gal he liked before..
am i stupid??
yes im~~
although it hurts..
i still wana do it~
i want other ppl to be happy~
although i will be hurt~
if hurting me brings happiness to others~
then i rather being hurt by other ppl~

No comments: