Tuesday, December 21, 2010

儿时趣事

haha~~
ytd i chat with my frens..
we talked abt MONKEYYSS..
he sais tht he LOVES monkeyys..cuz they are CUTEEE!
then..i suddenly thought of ONE incident~
guess what?

hahaha!my bro kena attack by MONKEYSSS..
it happens when he's still small larhhhh..
teehee~~
we went to the zoo together mahh..whole family
i duno why the monkeys attacked him

that time..we were walking on the track..
then i think my bro is eating something..
i think is the DA FAH's cuttle fish..
definitely not bananas lahh..@@
maybe my dad already warned him not to eat snacks but he dint listen
somehow the monkeyys just attacked him
there are 4 monkeys altogether..
they are sooooooo CLEVER man..
they gt their own strategy de~~>.<
1 monkey attacked my bro in front n another 1 from the back..
the other two attacked him by the side..
1 from left side 1 from right side..
my bro was SOOOOO SCAREDDD u know?
he jumped onto my MUM's body!
ngaiti..hahas!
luckily my dad came to his rescue..LOL
my dad still kacau him..
dad says tht he wanna "da pao" one monkey home..
my bro soooo SHOCKED!hahahha!!!
whenever i think tiok this incident..i laugh till peng..hahah!

my frens n i joke around abt this incident..
maybe the monkeys fall in love with my bro?hahahahha!!!
teehee~~=X




--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: