Tuesday, December 21, 2010

stupid drama!

yerrr...the stupid drama arhhhh!!!
until now i oso stuck there
macam mana ni????
@@..pening kepala liaoooo..
wanna sch reopen liaoo..
how if i fail to hand in the stupid scripts??!!
OMG..then sure teacher will be very disappointed..
>.<....seii fo~~
somebody help me!!!!

dear teacher..sorry norhhh..
the drama thgy give me one month plus geh time..
i only spend abt 2 days doing it nia..
i dui bu qi you~~
wawa...seii foo..
im a stupid director n script write~~arrrgghhhh!!
@@..cham le larhhhh~~wuwuw~~

btw..suddenly rmb sth~~
according to my bro..
ytd got a guy phone my huz number n ask for me..
my CLEVER bro FORGOTTEN to ask who is on the line..
yerrr...he sya he will phone me backk..
but tak ada punn..@@
i wonder siapa phone me horh??
how if gt sth important n tht time im still aslp~~
yerr...padan muka arh me..
the previous night slp tooo late!!>.<
then knt wake up ki~~wuwuwuw~~
haizzz....sighhhhhh!!!


--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: