Monday, March 7, 2011

11th day

break dyy 11 day lerh..
everyday..everynight i think of you..
every single day my tears drop for you..
i duno why..
why shud i cry..
but whenever i sit alone
i shed my tears for you..
wearing the couple shirt..
hugging my bear..
i sat at the dark corner..
thinking of you..
weeping..
you left me..
as how he left you..
u say that its my own fault that you chose this road..
my attitude..
it makes you chose to leave me..
you say that its all over..
you dont have the feeling anymore..
these words are like knife..
tikam-ing my heart..
the blood flow like stream..
arghh..
i changed..
i sleep early..
i study even harder..
i drank lots of water..
i dont quarrel with my family anymore..
i keep everything to myself..
do you know that?..
nevermind lerhh..
i think alott..
and now..
i let my emotions flow out..
i release them..
i cried my heart out..D=
sighhh..
march 26 im going back..
that day..
will you see me?
haha..nvm ba..
i dont wish that much..
as long as you feel happy..
i seffer alone nvm..
rather than you being sad n tong ku when you're together with me..
i guess thats it..
the end of our chapter...my love one..
goodbye n goodluck..='( ='(

--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: