Saturday, March 12, 2011

-----A waste-----



you've told me im no good
and now i proved myself
im BETTER than you
you're no BETTER than me and you KNOW it
thats why you chose to blame me
over the things that had happened
and i BLAMED myself for that
16 days i live in GUILTINESS
just because of your words
i REGERTTED
but it turned out to be a waste

til when you gonna keep all that to yourself?
BULLSHIT =.=
you've made me fell disgusted at the thought of you
LIES n EMPTY PROMISES
why do i have to care for such people like you?
its a waste of my time what
you think its fun?
to have people crazying over you?
to have admirers offering their heart to you to be crushed?
you think that its becz you were hurt before
you can go out n hurt other people?
i dint know that
do you even hv moralities?
UGH -.-
you think that you should revenge on others?
go around letting them down?
crushing their hearts?
in the end..
you will gain nothing what
you will only make them suffer
make them having phobias
you wont gain happiness out of it
trust me
in the end you will REGRET
ooppppsss SORRY..
CORPSE DONT have FEELINGS
thats why corpse wont have the sense of REGRET

im TORN APART
but now
im NOT
im still sane and rasional enough to know what should i do
and you're right
im gonna GET OVER IT
and trust me
i definitely WILL
so you need not worry that im WEAK or whatever

on the other hand
you're such a JERK
i never know that you have this EVIL SIDE
i never ever even imagine that
but now
the fact shows me what i've nvr thought of
=')






--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: