Monday, May 30, 2011

ooooooolalah!xD

later gonna go SPRING with sis~xDD!

nan de will feel like going spring lorhhhh..

eversince last holz..LOL..hehes!

so happy ytd ahhh..

my BM bhg A first time get 26 in PBK

shockedd...

then the second shockk -- my karangan bec karangan contoh..

ngaiti..scared n shocked n nervous n many more ehh..

chaoo Aaron still sayy me haolienn..

hit him ahhh..

so bad gehhhhh..>.<

then teacher still ask me to read the novel out gokk..

nvr punya lorhhh..

he show us SPM contoh script that get 27 mahhh..

then he say i can get better n higher marks...

yerrrr...

SUPER SHOCKED lahhh.. :X

anywayyyy..

ytd wanna go park gehh but it rained..==

this morning oso..ishhhh..SIEN

hmmm..ohya..saturday mum gave me RM100

for me to buy clothes mahh..

bought 3 pieces..then dad beh song mum..

he bring us go eat..

us : me & sis

then ask me use mum money chia eat..

hahahhaha!so funny ahhh..

but so paisehh ehhh..

mum $$ habis ki../.\

some photos lahhh~~seee~~



oppsss..i forgot to tie the beltt..;PP



sis n iii~~wearing dresses~~xD




MY sister -- Joyce~xD


--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: