Sunday, December 18, 2011

Damai

Back from DAMAI! :D

woots happy arhh..

met a new fren- NEHEMIAH TUGAU

teehee! he's cute and he's AUDREY's COUSIN

wow right?i nvr know that cuz he only introduce himself as soon hang's fren! :D

well it goes like this.

my bro and i were playing in the swimming pool then a guy walked to me and ask me am i josephine?

then ofcuz i answer yes lah! then he say he was soon hang's fren LOL

without telling me his name.

then after that when i already bathed i walked to the small pondok?

and enjoy the scenery of the sea then a guy in white walked out and stood there

then i realised that it was the guy at the pool lor..

he bi shou shi say can i talk with you

then after that we talked and he asked for my number?-.-

then after dinner i go seaside there and walked past him..*serious idk its him* O:

and we walked and talked lor~

the next day met him after breakfast then we wrote our names at the beach :D

then take a long hike up the hill to the swimming pool up there

then i learn KENYAH from him!

*ake bimpin eko* sounds like that! LOL haha

i love the line that sounds like this:

*lepa nok oman?* hehe it means have you eaten? HAHA

basically just like that lah..

BRIAN THONG I'M SORRY. :'(

i lost the phone strap you made for me and failed to find it back..

it nehem din tell me it was missing i wont even know..

i'm SORRYYYYY

i love that present the most arh! *sighs* too bad larh =[

anyway..

upload photos next time :D


--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: