Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bored

I'll be back to Kuching SOON <3

I'm seriously gonna get a cute card reader after CNY :D RM14.90

hmm go back kuching i must makan banyak banyakkkkk :DDD

then come back sunway become fat pig jor..

hehe..so tired ar today..

not many homeworks though hehe..

cuz i done it dy! :D

wanna do revision lor...

currently in the library now..

so geng can on fb and play game + watch movie here lorhhh..

only that i dun have much time niaaaa..

daily routine:

wake up--go school--come back--bath--wash clothes--do homeworkk--

by the time i finish my homeworkkk,its time to sleep liaooo.. >.<

i only got weekends to go to play nia..>.<

but after cny weekends oso must study liaooo

who asked me to sign up for 50-50 course?

50% exams 50% course workkk..

haiyyaaaa..

go back kch must bring my notebookssss,dictionariess, English vocab books,compasses dll and many mnay A4 paper..>.<

actually can buy at popular @ sunway piramid lahhh..

but i no $$ liaoooooo.. >.<

dad left with me de money already spend till 7788 loooo..

and then my external exam fees still haven pay ar..>.< SIGGGHHH

RM1500 lehhhh..

if i pay my account negative liao loooo

haiz...

go back kch bring money come kl spend agn..>.<

food oso exp everything exp ar..>.<


--ahjo's secret garden--

No comments: